o-KYC using OTP is a secure way for you to share your Aadhaar card data with slice. You can authenticate your Aadhaar number using the OTP, which you will receive on your mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card. You can secure your Aadhaar details by entering a 4-digit PIN of your choice.
Articles in this section
- I need to change the Aadhaar details I have validated in the o-KYC using OTP flow.
- I am not able to validate my Aadhaar details by o-KYC using OTP flow.
- How can I link my mobile number to Aadhaar card to validate my Aadhaar details?
- I have not received the OTP on my mobile number to validate Aadhaar.
- The captcha is not loading in the o-KYC using OTP flow.
- What is o-KYC using OTP?
- I do not have original document with me. Can I upload a photocopy instead?
- Can I upload an e-copy of my Aadhar?
- I am facing issues while uploading my Aadhar card in the app. What should I do?
- At the time of uploading Aadhaar, it shows that my Aadhar card is already in use. Why does this happen?