We request you to maintain sufficient balance but in case your bank account does not have sufficient balance no charges would be applied by slice. However, in some cases if your account does not have sufficient balance, banks might charge a fee.
Articles in this section
- If my auto-debit payment is in pending state, can I repay via any other method ?
- I want to disable my auto-debit ?
- Why is the max amount for auto debit 99,999 INR?
- If my bank account does not have sufficient balance, would there be any charge from slice or bank?
- What if I have paid the bill already, would the auto debit happen for this month?
- Where can I see bills paid by auto-debit ?
- Can I change my account for auto-debit?
- My auto-debit transaction is in pending state, what should I do now ?
- What is the transaction amount for registering for auto-debit ?
- What if my account doesn’t have sufficient funds ?