In case you want to disable your auto debit account. You can go to the help section and write a ticket to our customer support team and we would be happy to do that.
Articles in this section
- If my auto-debit payment is in pending state, can I repay via any other method ?
- I want to disable my auto-debit ?
- Why is the max amount for auto debit 99,999 INR?
- If my bank account does not have sufficient balance, would there be any charge from slice or bank?
- What if I have paid the bill already, would the auto debit happen for this month?
- Where can I see bills paid by auto-debit ?
- Can I change my account for auto-debit?
- My auto-debit transaction is in pending state, what should I do now ?
- What is the transaction amount for registering for auto-debit ?
- What if my account doesn’t have sufficient funds ?