If you do not choose your payment plan by the 5th then we choose the full payment option by default and the same will be communicated to you via email. In this case, you’ll have to pay interest from the transaction date to the date of making the payment along with late fees. Additionally, the monies earned by you during the billing cycle will be reversed.
Articles in this section
- How do I slice my bill into 3 instalments?
- How are my transactions billed every month?
- How can I use my refund if I received it post bill generation?
- What if my refund transaction got billed?
- What happens when I do not choose a payment plan by the 5th?
- How are my slice card charges calculated?
- How is my slice card bill generated?
- What if the bill is generated for my cancelled transactions before the refund?
- What should I do if the generated bill is converted into installment for the cancelled transactions of my card?
- What happens when my bill is converted into a payment plan?