We request you to maintain sufficient funds for auto-debit transactions. In case your account does not have sufficient funds on 5th, slice would inform you about the failed transaction and then slice would again re-try the payment on 8th of the month.
Articles in this section
- What is auto-debit ?
- How auto-debit works ?
- How to set up auto-debit ?
- Would there be any registration charges by slice for auto debit registration?
- What is the transaction amount for registering for auto-debit ?
- What payment modes are enabled for auto-debit?
- If my auto-debit payment is in pending state, can I repay via any other method ?
- What if my account doesn’t have sufficient funds ?
- What if I have paid the bill already, would the auto debit happen for this month?
- My auto-debit transaction is in pending state, what should I do now ?