We request you to maintain sufficient fund for auto debit transaction. In case your account does not have sufficient funds on 5th, slice would inform you about the failed transaction and then slice would again re-try the payment on 8th of the month.
Articles in this section
- What is auto-debit ?
- How auto-debit works ?
- How to set up auto-debit ?
- Would there be any registration charges by slice for auto debit registration?
- What is the transaction amount for registering for auto-debit ?
- What payment modes are enabled for auto-debit?
- If my auto-debit payment is in pending state, can I repay via any other method ?
- What if my account doesn’t have sufficient funds ?
- What if I have paid the bill already, would the auto debit happen for this month?
- My auto-debit transaction is in pending state, what should I do now ?