Auto-debit is a convenient feature for you to pay your slice bill automatically on the 5th of each month. Set up auto debit from settings and your due would be transferred from your account on the 5th of every month.
Articles in this section
- What is auto-debit ?
- How auto-debit works ?
- How to set up auto-debit ?
- Would there be any registration charges by slice for auto debit registration?
- What is the transaction amount for registering for auto-debit ?
- What payment modes are enabled for auto-debit?
- If my auto-debit payment is in pending state, can I repay via any other method ?
- What if my account doesn’t have sufficient funds ?
- What if I have paid the bill already, would the auto debit happen for this month?
- My auto-debit transaction is in pending state, what should I do now ?