Your refund will be visible in your passbook and adjusted with your further card spends. Suppose you do not make any other spend before account statement generation; this extra amount will be carried forward to the next statement
Articles in this section
- I did not receive monies after completing my repayment.
- I got a refund after I repaid my card spends. What should I do?
- Money got deducted from my account during repayment but it is showing ‘payment processing’. What should I do?
- My repayment failed even after the amount was deducted from my account.
- What happens when I do not repay before the due date?
- When can I choose my payment plan?
- How does 'Pay Early' affect my total payable amount?
- Some transactions are not included in my account statement. Why is this happening?
- What is 'carry forward' in my account statement?
- How can I convert my card spends into easy EMI?