When you make an advance repayment, it gets deducted from your final payable amount and reduces your outstanding dues from the account statement. Only the unpaid dues and any ongoing instalments are aggregated at the end of the statement period.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive monies after completing my repayment.
- I got a refund after I repaid my card spends. What should I do?
- Money got deducted from my account during repayment but it is showing ‘payment processing’. What should I do?
- My repayment failed even after the amount was deducted from my account.
- What happens when I do not repay before the due date?
- When can I choose my payment plan?
- How does 'Pay Early' affect my total payable amount?
- Some transactions are not included in my account statement. Why is this happening?
- What is 'carry forward' in my account statement?
- How can I convert my card spends into easy EMI?