Sometimes transactions are not settled with the merchant at the time of statement generation. Transactions done close to the end of your statement period might get excluded due to this reason and will be added in your next statement.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive monies after completing my repayment.
- I got a refund after I repaid my card spends. What should I do?
- Money got deducted from my account during repayment but it is showing ‘payment processing’. What should I do?
- My repayment failed even after the amount was deducted from my account.
- What happens when I do not repay before the due date?
- When can I choose my payment plan?
- How does 'Pay Early' affect my total payable amount?
- Some transactions are not included in my account statement. Why is this happening?
- What is 'carry forward' in my account statement?
- How can I convert my card spends into easy EMI?