You have 5 days to complete your repayment from your date of account statement generation. You can choose to pay the amount in full or split it into instalments for upto 18 months. You can also repay early at any time during the statement period using the Pay Early option in the app.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive monies after completing my repayment.
- I got a refund after I repaid my card spends. What should I do?
- Money got deducted from my account during repayment but it is showing ‘payment processing’. What should I do?
- My repayment failed even after the amount was deducted from my account.
- What happens when I do not repay before the due date?
- When can I choose my payment plan?
- How does 'Pay Early' affect my total payable amount?
- Some transactions are not included in my account statement. Why is this happening?
- What is 'carry forward' in my account statement?
- How can I convert my card spends into easy EMI?