Whenever you receive a refund on a card transaction, your monies are reversed.
Articles in this section
- My monies were deducted after bill payment. What happened?
- If I redeem my monies at a 2% reward rate, will I move back to 1%?
- What happens to my monies when I receive a refund?
- My monies are deducted. What happened?
- I have converted my monies into cash. Can I cancel and get my monies back?
- I did not receive monies after completing my bill payment.
- I did not receive monies after my transaction. What should I do?
- If I do not convert my monies, will they expire?
- How can I convert monies to earn cashback?
- How do I use monies?