We consider a number of factors while reviewing applications. Sometimes, the review process detects minor defaults and past debts which might lead to a rejection. Your credit score (CIBIL score) does not guarantee an approval on slice. In case your application is halted, you may reapply after 3 months.
Articles in this section
- I want to change my details in the application form.
- I entered the wrong profile during application.
- Why has my application been declined?
- I am facing issues at the OTP stage during the KYC process. What should I do?
- I’m a college student but I don't have a college ID card. Can I still apply?
- I haven't received the verification email.
- I do not have a company ID card as proof. How can I apply?
- My home screen shows ‘Approval Pending’. What should I do?
- How can I link my mobile number to an Aadhaar card?
- Why do I need an Aadhaar card to apply? Is it safe to submit a government ID?