Aadhar card is one of the primary documents to verify your identity. It’s required according to the RBI guidelines on KYC. We maintain the highest standards of security and ensure that your personal information is safe with us.
Articles in this section
- I want to change my details in the application form.
- I entered the wrong profile during application.
- Why has my application been declined?
- I am facing issues at the OTP stage during the KYC process. What should I do?
- I’m a college student but I don't have a college ID card. Can I still apply?
- I haven't received the verification email.
- I do not have a company ID card as proof. How can I apply?
- My home screen shows ‘Approval Pending’. What should I do?
- How can I link my mobile number to an Aadhaar card?
- Why do I need an Aadhaar card to apply? Is it safe to submit a government ID?