- Go to the ‘Accounts’ section
- Access the UPI Settings by tapping on the ‘Bank accounts’ card
- Click on the edit CTA next to your UPI ID. Edit UPI ID screen
- Enter a valid UPI ID and if it’s available, you’ll be assigned that UPI ID.
Guidelines for selecting your UPI ID:
- Note that you can only change your UPI ID once.
- Alphabets, numbers, periods and hyphens are the only valid characters
- The beginning or the end cannot be special characters
- You cannot use two special characters continuously