In case you are setting up a new UPI PIN for your bank account or want to change the UPI PIN for your existing bank account please go through the following steps:
(Debit card details are required to setup your PIN, please keep your debit card handy)
- After clicking on add bank account and selecting the bank, we’ll fetch the bank account linked to your TPAP phone number for that bank. If UPI PIN is not set, you’ll be taken to the set UPI PIN screen.
- Enter the last 6 digits and expiry date of your debit card
- Enter the OTP sent to you by your bank
- Enter the desired UPI PIN
- If you’re unable to set UPI PIN, contact your bank.