Once your device verification is complete, you can link your bank accounts to your slice UPI account. Necessary conditions to be able to do this are:
- Your bank must be UPI enabled. The list of banks that are live on UPI are updated here: https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/bhim/live-members. If your bank is not included in the list, your account cannot be linked to UPI. Please reach out to your bank for further assistance.
- You must hold a debit card for the bank account that you want to link to the UPI account. If you do not own a debit card, unfortunately, you won't be able to set your UPI PIN and hence, not use UPI.
- To link your bank account, click on ‘Add bank account’ in the accounts section, then click on your bank.
If you’re unable to find a bank account linked to your registered phone number:
- Check the selected bank and try again
- Verify that you have selected the correct mobile number during device verification and that it is the same as your phone number linked to your bank account
- If the problem persists, contact your bank for further assistance.
- After finding your bank account, set your UPI PIN (if not already set)to link it to your UPI ID
- As per guidelines, all bank accounts linked to your UPI ID should be linked to the same mobile number