The slice login PIN is a 4-digit code that makes sure no one other than you can lay hands on confidential information such as your card details and transactions.
Articles in this section
- How can I set my slice login PIN?
- How can I change my slice login PIN?
- I forgot my slice login PIN, what should I do?
- How can I enable/ disable biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID?
- How can I log in using biometrics instead of my login PIN?
- I lost my device. Can I log in to the slice app on another device?
- Is my card PIN different from my slice login PIN?
- How can I secure my slice app?
- What is the slice login PIN?
- How can I change my email ID?