If you’ve lost your phone 😭 or are upgrading to a new one 😬 you can log in to your account using your current slice login PIN from a new device. However, you can only login from one device at any given point in time. This is to make sure your account is not being misused by anyone else.
Articles in this section
- How can I set my slice login PIN?
- How can I change my slice login PIN?
- I forgot my slice login PIN, what should I do?
- How can I enable/ disable biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID?
- How can I log in using biometrics instead of my login PIN?
- I lost my device. Can I log in to the slice app on another device?
- Is my card PIN different from my slice login PIN?
- How can I secure my slice app?
- What is the slice login PIN?
- How can I change my email ID?