If you do not choose your payment plan by the 5th then we choose the full payment option by default and the same will be communicated to you via email. In this case, you’ll have to pay interest from the transaction date to the date of making the payment along with late fees. Additionally, the monies earned by you during the billing cycle will be reversed.
Articles in this section
- Do I have any surcharges on fuel transactions?
- How can I get more spending limit on the slice card?
- How does slice card work?
- What happens when I do not choose a payment plan by the 5th?
- How is my slice card bill generated?
- How are my slice card charges calculated?
- How do I slice my bill into 3 instalments?
- How are my transactions billed every month?
- What is the slice super card?
- I have lost my card.