As a new slice user, you can get a credit limit of up to ₹1 Lakh if you are a student and up to ₹2 Lakh if you are a working professional. This limit increases as you continue using your slice card and making timely repayments.
Articles in this section
- What is account validity?
- How much credit limit can I get?
- How can I get a credit limit?
- What is a credit limit?
- How can I change my registered phone number?
- How can I change my email ID?
- How can I deactivate my account?
- Why am I not approved for higher limit?
- What is the status of my application?
- When will my profile be approved?