If you cancel your transaction, the monies you received through that particular transaction will be reversed. If you have already converted those monies, same amount of monies would be deducted from your monies balance. If your monies balance is zero, you will be charged for the converted cash in next billing cycle and same would be visible in your passbook.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my monies if I cancel the transaction?
- What happens to my monies if I slice my card bill into instalments or pay after the due date?
- I have not earned the monies for my recent transaction on EGV/Cash transfer?
- How can I convert my monies to cash?
- On which transactions do I get monies?
- How many monies can I earn?
- How can I earn monies?
- How can I visit the rewards on slice app?
- what are monies?
- What is rewards?