What is Access Plan?
The slice Access plan gives a starting credit of Rs.750 (for students) and Rs.4000 (for professionals). You can use this credit to transfer cash into your bank account.
You are a student or a young professional and you have never taken loans before? This means you don’t have a credit score and because of this, it will be difficult to get financial products like slice Card, other credit cards, home loans, etc. slice Access is an opportunity to build your credit score. With a good credit score, you can easily get financial products from anywhere in the country. Also, sometimes people need urgent cash loans for short periods of time. slice Access also helps people in such situations.
slice Access comes with limited features. Customers can only transfer money into their bank accounts and can have only one loan active at a time.
What features are available for Access Plan customers?
- Access Plan customers get a starting credit of Rs.750 (for students) and Rs.4000
(for professionals) in their slice account.
- Access Plan customers can only transfer the money into their bank accounts.
- Access Plan customers can have only one loan active at a time.
- Access Plan customers who make timely repayments of loans will have higher chances of getting the slice card membership and will also build a good credit score.
- A good credit score will help the customers to get loans and other financial products across the country.
How do I get more limit in Access Plan?
You can increase your credit limit on slice Access with timely repayments of loans. Your credit limit will most likely increase soon after your first due date if you repay on or before the due date.
Can I upgrade to Card Membership
You might be automatically upgraded to slice card membership in 3-6 months or more provided you make timely repayments of loans. We keep considering all profiles including Access Plan profiles regularly for the Card Membership. We will inform you if your profile gets upgraded to the Card Membership program.