If the refund reaches us before the bill is generated, we will adjust for the amount in the bill. If the refund is received after 1st, then you would have to repay for the amount, the same will be adjusted in the next bill.
Articles in this section
- I have received my refund but I am asked to pay again.
- How is my transaction billed every month?
- What happens when my bill is already sliced?
- How can I change my EMI tenure?
- I have an issue with my CIBIL score.
- Why is my account on hold even after repayment?
- I am not able to login to my account, how do I make the payment?
- Are there any late payment charges?
- What do I do if I have paid twice and need a refund?
- Why has my payment failed even after amount is deducted from account?