Once your bill is generated, you can manually slice it till the 5th of the same month. If you do not slice your bill with a plan, our system auto slices it for you. And after the bill is sliced, we will not be able to change the payment cycle, kindly pay as per the EMI schedule.
Articles in this section
- How can I use my refund if I received post bill generation?
- What if my refund transaction got billed?
- How is my transaction billed every month?
- How are my slice card charges calculated?
- How is my slice card bill generated?
- What if the bill is generated for my cancelled transactions before the refund?
- What should I do if the generated bill is converted into EMIs for the canceled transactions of my card?
- What happens when my bill is already sliced?