Once your bill is generated, you can manually slice it till the 5th of the same month. If you do not slice your bill with a plan, our system auto slices it for you. And after the bill is sliced, we will not be able to change the payment cycle, kindly pay as per the EMI schedule.
Articles in this section
- Why is my payment status 'pending' even after I have paid?
- Why has my payment failed even after amount is deducted from account?
- I have an issue with my CIBIL score.
- I have received my refund but I am asked to pay again.
- How is my transaction billed every month?
- What happens when my bill is already sliced?
- How can I change my EMI tenure?
- Why is my account on hold even after repayment?
- I am not able to log in the app, how do I make the payment?
- Are there any late payment charges?