At slice, we make sure that all the transactions are safe and secure. To ensure this, we ask for an OTP confirmation from you during bank transfer. This provides the required security for the transaction and also makes sure that you have made the transaction consciously.
Articles in this section
- Why is my order getting refunded repeatedly?
- My credit balance is not added back after refund.
- Can I change the EMI tenure once the order is confirmed.
- My bank transfer order is not confirmed.
- Why OTP is required at the last step of bank transfer?
- How is the order amount calculated for bank transfer?
- Why is transfer fees being charged?
- I ordered but did not receive the amount in my bank account.
- How do I find my IFSC code?
- I entered wrong account number, what should I do?