At SlicePay, we make sure that all the transactions are safe and secure. To ensure this we ask for an OTP confirmation from you during cash transfer. This provides authenticity and also makes sure that you have made the transaction consciously.
Articles in this section
- How are the late fee charges calculated?
- Why OTP is required at the last step of Cash Transfer?
- Why are some tenures unavailable for me?
- How to create UPI VPA?
- How is the order amount calculated for Bank transfer?
- How does bank transfer through UPI work?
- My card says "Waiting for approval". What do I do?
- Where can I use my SlicePay Card?
- What if the bill is generated for my cancelled transactions before the refund?
- Why are all tenures unavailable for me?