Congratulations on signing up to freedom! Now that you have signed up, you must be curious to understand how SlicePay works, end to end! (Haven’t yet? Get it now!)
SlicePay is one of its kind facility and it is natural to have questions and doubts about various aspects like activation of the card, usage and the repayment process among other things. Here are the answers to all those questions. We will walk you through the entire process in minutes through this article.
The end to end flow broadly comprises of these steps viz,
Activation -> Use -> Slicing Bill -> Repayment
Activating your SlicePay Card is lightning fast and requires under a minute to complete the process.
- First, you need to launch the latest version of SlicePay app and head to the SlicePay Card page which you can do by clicking on the [₹] icon.
- Once you are on the card page, click on the ACTIVATE CARD button.
- Here, you need to provide your details to proceed further, provide all the details and click on SUBMIT.
- In the next step, you need to verify your email ID. You will receive an email with the verification link. Just open that mail and click on the verification link.
- Then relaunch the SlicePay app. Now you need to verify your phone number. Once you are on this screen, you will receive an sms with the OTP. Just enter the OTP and click on VERIFY.
- In the last step of Card activation, you just need to accept the terms and conditions by sliding the slider to right.
- Tada, your card will be activated in few seconds.
Placing an order:
Once you have activated your SlicePay Card, you can start using it to shop at 1000+ online merchants from the very next minute. This is how it goes.
- Head to the card page by selecting the [₹] icon.
- Click on REVEAL CARD, you will see the card details. Copy the Card number.
- Go to the site/app where you want to make the transaction.
- Select the product you want and go through the payment options.
- Select credit card from the options and enter the details of the SlicePay Card and complete the order.
Slicing your bill:
Let’s say you shop thrice through the 1st March of 2019 till the last day of March 2019. Your bill will be generated on 1st of April and you have 5 days to repay the full amount at no interest. If you wish to pay over EMIs, you can slice your bill into instalments by 5th of April 2019 else SlicePay will automatically slice it for you with the default tenure. Here is the simple process of slicing your bill.
- Launch the SlicePay app and go to your profile.
- Click on the repayments. You will be able to see the bill you need to slice.
- Select the slice option and then click on the SLICE IT UP button.
- Select your convenient repayment plan and accept the terms and conditions.
After slicing the bill successfully, your each emi will be added in the repayments page. Before the 5th of every month, you need to repay the emi of last tenure. You can follow these simple steps to repay the amount.
- Head to the profile and then to the repayments page.
- Select the emi you want to repay and click on PAY.
- Slide the slider to the right to initiate the process.
- Choose the mode of repayment.
- Fill the details and click on PAY NOW to complete your repayment.
Here is a walkthrough of the entire process, watch the video tutorial to understand the flow.