- Use your card instead of Paytm Recharge as Card Transactions incur the cheapest of interest rates available on SlicePay
- If your card doesn’t work using the Credit Card tab on your merchant’s payment gateway, try using Debit Card tab instead and the vice versa.
- Your card transactions can be tracked using the bill section. Keeping track of your bill will ensure you are up-to-date about your spending.
- Use SlicePay Card to shop online, order food, book travel or movie tickets, pay bills, go out with friends and everything else that you can do using a Rupay debit or credit card.
- Do not share your card number or CVV with ANYBODY, including friends, family or SlicePay team.
- Always keep your phone locked with a passcode/pattern to ensure safety of your credit line and card details.
Note: - SlicePay Card is available only for Card Members.