You are eligible slice if you:
- Are above 18 years of age
- Are a student, salaried professional, or self-employed and have an identity proof and address proof
Cities we are available at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kancheepuram, Manipal, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Surat, Thiruvallur, Vellore, and Visakhapatnam
We might not be operational in all colleges in the above cities as we are a growing startup. Please be patient with us while we become operational in your college.
Common reasons for not getting approved are:
- Uploaded documents were unreadable or were edited
- Uploaded selfie is not clear or not matching that on official documents
- An account on slice with the same details is already present
- Email ID or phone number is already linked with some other account
- Unofficial college ID proof
- Defaulted repayment on slice or any other credit-giving platform
Please note that slice gives a credit score to all applicants at the time of application, which is derived from hundreds of factors based on the information collected about the applicant. There can be multiple reasons other than the ones listed above which can lead to a lower credit score, resulting in students getting declined for credit.