You are eligible if you:
- Are above 18 years of age
- Are a college student with a valid college id card
- Are studying in Bangalore, Vellore, Chennai or Pune and have a valid current address
- We might not be operational in all colleges in the above cities as we are a growing startup. Please be patient with us while we get operational in your college in case we are not operational yet.
- Have a valid govt approved identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN preferred)
Common reasons for not getting approved are:
- Incomplete current address
- Uploaded documents were unreadable or were edited
- Uploaded selfie is not clear or not matching that on official documents
- Account on SlicePay with same details already present
- Email ID or phone number is already linked with some other account
- Unofficial college ID proof
- Defaulted repayment on SlicePay or any other credit giving platform
Please note that SlicePay gives a credit score to all applicants at the time of application, which is derived from 100s of factors based on the information collected about the applicant. There can be multiple reasons, other than the ones listed above, which can lead to a lower credit score, resulting in student getting declined for credit.