SlicePay is a secure payment platform that lets college students shop at online and offline stores without paying anything (or paying only partially) upfront. You get an option to pay the money back next month or convert them into a Monthly Payment Plan of your choice.
Articles in this section
- I can't see my city. Why?
- Why am I not eligible?
- Are diploma students eligible for the SlicePay services?
- Hi, hello, help is here!
- What is SlicePay?
- How is SlicePay different from a credit card?
- What is credit and why do I need it?
- Why do I need SlicePay?
- Where can I use SlicePay?
- Am I eligible for SlicePay?